Saturday, February 11, 2006

Blogging with a quickness

I have two minutes and six seconds to make this blog post. Here goes.

I am in Melbourne, which is a nice place to be. The hostel I'm staying at has more elderly travelers than college aged backpackers, and I've discovered that older people are more particular about the kitchen arrangements in hostels than youngsters. This makes sense. Young people live in filth, and are used to it.

If you want, I can buy you a duckling from Victoria Market. The ducklings are incredibly cute. One of them watched me the entire time I watched him and his little friends.

Ok, I have to go now. This has been fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I thought you said they were goslings. Also, doves that are really pigeons. Every morning I wake up hoping you were joking when you said you bought me a dozen pigeons.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home